Sunday, January 2, 2011

Time of Giving

Christmas is giving, a time for fun, time for family, a time to forgive.

by Rea Maureen Name

Let me start by saying that we don't celebrate Christmas  because of our religion, so we just spent the 24th and 25th of December just like an ordinary day. But we went to our province in Pampanga on the first day of 2011 to have a reunion/Christmas party with our relatives. We had games, exchange gifts, giving gifts and so much more, It was so much fun :)


My Uncle from Dubai giving away pasalubongs


Gifts ready to be given away


My cousin playing for the first game which is the garter game


My cousins and nephew trying out for the never ending trip to Jerusalem


These cuties were hamming it up on stop dance


Our family's favorite game for couples ~ egg catching


My prize for the Bring Me game ~ I was never been too old for these


Newspaper Dance was so hilarious


My tita seems to so happy to her gift :)


Our family picture without dad


This special event won't be the same without my relatives, foods and gifts made me happy, but seeing them after a long time made me happier.


Christmas is about family, but most of all it's all about remembering Jesus Christ's birth.











No comments:

Post a Comment